Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween Fun

For Halloween this year we did all kinds of fun activities.   We went to the college and they had all kinds of fun games for the kids and yummy chili!!  The girls even got to paint their nails.

I have to say this is the cutest little gnome I have ever seen!!!

Oh look another one!!!

At Marisa's school they had a carnival too with some really fun games this was one of my favorites.  Musical Tombstones   Just like musical chairs but they had to lay on their coffin that had funny sayings  :D


Little Flower got really sleepy....I think Toadstool was really sleepy too after all  of the fun!!



The fun does not end there Marisa had tons of fun at school at her Halloween parade and also with their classroom games!!  It really was a fun Halloween and I think these are some of my favorite costumes because they make me smile every time I see them!!!  We sure had fun

It is so fun this year because grandma is at her school. So she gets to see her all the time!!! 



PS We went trick or treating until about 9:30 lets just say our little Marisa is quite the die hard...she can go and go and go.  We had to tell her enough is enough...lol

1 comment:

Shana Lynn said...

I love their costumes!!! Did you make them? I was going to make Taylee a gnome this year..but I already had leather fringe so I made her Pocahontas instead!! lol, they are so cute!!