Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Fun.......

So it has been really hard for me to deal with having a hurt foot.  Frustrated with the fact that I was stupid and frustrated with the fact that I have been a horrible mother....I think that this is one of the lows that I will always remember.  Sometimes you wonder why you are giving certain challenges but this one has been hard for me because I have not been able to do things for myself.  I will say that it has given me a great appriciation for the things that I can do and for the children that I have and depression is a very real thing that affects people in a very real way.  I am so thankful for my heavenly father that has always been there for me even in my darkest moments and for a loving husband that knows what I need and always can brighten the darkest room.  this was one of those weeks.  I was feeling sad and very much depressed because I can't do things like I would like to....so we went out and had some fun as a family.  We went to the 24th of July parade and we went to our favorite restaurant. Los Jilbertos!!!  






We had so much fun and skyler even played dead for us....
We went back home and worked in the shop on our pop guns for family reunion.  It was such a good day for my spirits and my whole being.  It really was such a great day as a family!!!!


Our baby crashed for all of the fun that we had!!!!

No comments: