


So finally I was dragged into the enrichment committee...I think it was one of those you should be involved kind of hints but anyways so we are having this Relief Society birthday party and I got put in charge of the decorations. So I decided what is a birthday party without some balloons right. Well this is probably something that you all did not know or at least very few but I volunteered as a clown for the special Olympics when I was in high school and I learned a few tricks with balloons.....So I decided to make the center pieces out of balloons let me know if you can tell what they are!!! And you can say what is your favorite. We are just playing around with ideas. Marisa and I have had a blast!!!
6 comments:
I love the monkey in the tree! I love monkey's though. The swan and palm tree are fun too. I've done a little bit with balloons, but you're definitely a lot better. I think they'd be great center pieces as long as you had a few as back up in case some popped.
monkey in a tree,
swan,
spider,
parrot, and
palm tree
My favorite has got to be the monkey. How cute is he!
You are so talented! What a fun idea for decor. Please take some pictures of the finished products; I'd love to see how it turns out!
I'll have to vote with the others - monkey in the tree is pretty darn cute. Good job! Wow, talk about a hidden talent!
Good job on those creations! Looks like so much fun. I can picture Marissa getting into it too :) Thanks for commenting on my blog--it makes me happy.
Hope you guys are happy and having fun (it certainly looks like you are from your blog). Love you all!
Love,
Jami and Travis
Hi there! Happy (late)Anniversary!! Also, Seth I hope you survived tax season. It's officially over!!! YEAH!!
Melanie, I love the balloons. You are amazing!!! My favorite for a Relief Society dinner would be the swans. They are beautiful and I just liked them the best for RS. But any would be cute. Good luck!
Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Sorry we all didn't get to enjoy the fruit of your labors. At least we all know one of your endless reservoirs of talents! I will hopefully see you guys today!
Post a Comment