Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Soap the fixer of everyting!!

So Marisa was taking her larger then life bath the one where she soaks till her little toes are so puckered they look like little raisins and I went downstairs to change the laundry and came back and Marisa had chunks of soap everywhere. I looked at the soap and there was a huge Jaws sized bite in the soap. I began to ask Marisa if she bit the soap and why and here response was "I was fixing my mouth" I guess she had a canker sore in her mouth and thought that she could fix it with the soap. I was trying so hard not to laugh as I asked her if she liked the soap and if it helped "No mommy it was Yucky" So much for being the first to wash her mouth out with soap she took care of that herself.

I love how kids think. They come up with the best ideas...or so they think :D

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! That is hilarious, totally made my afternoon! Not that she ate the soap, but the logic behind it...how adorable!

Crystal said...

How Cute! One day when I was working on the computer it got very quite and so when I went to check on Ethan and Ciara I found them in the bathroom and Ethan had decided to wash both of their heads with shampoo. So I found them fully clothed standing by the tub with their hair completly soaked with shampoo. Yes, It is very hard to keep from laughing!!!!

Jessica said...

How adorable! Little kids say the cutest darn things! Hey, I wanted to thank you so much for commenting on my friends blog. It has consumed me and I appreciate seeing so many comforting words. I know it means alot to them also.