OK so I know this wife counts on a really cute, soon to be CPA. So this last week seth took the first section of the CPA exam and I am so proud of him just for getting things rolling. This is the first of the Four sections that he has to pass in order to get his cpa license. I felt so bad for him thought because he ended up going to the wrong place that was on the opposite side of town. Poor guy!!! Luckaly he did go early but it took him 30 min to get back and he thought he was not going to be able to take it because he was 5 min late. So after all of that emotion he made it there and he was able to take the test but it was imideatly after all of the rush and emotion. We will see how it goes. I am sure things will work out...he is such a smarty pants!!! :D

4 comments:
Ok Marisa and Belle.....ADORABLE!!! How could you say no...it is a win win situation! As for peaches and pears....YUMMY!!! I don't have any great recipes but you can send some of the finished products my way?! Way to go Seth, that does stink that he went to the wrong place :( but now he knows for next time right???
Best of luck bro . . . I'm sure you'll do great and it will be so nice to get it over with!!!
Good Luck Smarty Pants! :)
I still can't believe you're all growed up...!
Whew. What a relief. That's the best feeling to have huge tests out of the way. I know that the waiting is horiible, though. Hopefully you can be more patient than I :)
I'm glad you guys didn't float away in the flood! That's so cute that Marissa did a family night on Noah's Ark. You have taught her well. Take care. I love you all.
Post a Comment