Marisa gave the lesson for family home evening and it was so much fun to have her explain the story of Noah and his "Ship" There might be a little girl that wants to be just like her daddy!! But it was great she told about the flood...."like the flood in our house that was bigger bigger" and all the people in the story were called the "naughty people" It was so cute to see her share her testimony of noah and do it in her own little way!!! We also made animals out of play dough that she helped make herself. Mabie you can figure out what animals we made???





4 comments:
Oh so cute! I love it when Ethan does FHE too. Just so sweet and special. You guys are such a cute little family.
You guys need to come down for a visit again soon and I can show you how I make bows and you can help make by blog cute. I love all you designs!
I love to hear scripture stories told by a child. So cute!
Too cute! And who doesn't LOVE play doh! That is a good analogy of the flood in your house only bigger though!
I love it! I bet she felt so special! I'm sure everyone loves her at church!
Post a Comment