Monday, January 26, 2009

Part of the Magic......

So I Can't explain how excited I was about this. This year for Marisa instead of having a birthday party we are going to go to Disney on Ice. It will be here in Denver the week of her birthday...talk about your great timing. But I feel kind of bad though because it is a gift to her but in the same token it is something that I have always wanted to go to since I was a little girl. So I guess in my own little way we are making both of our dreams come true. We were going to go to Disneyland this year but are not going to be able to go (details of why to come later) but we thought this would be a great substitute.
I am So EXCITED!!!
Yes I know I am just like a little kid but I can not wait.

7 comments:

Nat said...

My parents took our two oldest boys two years ago, right before their new baby brother was born. They absloutely loved it, and they still talk about it! I went when I was in 6th grade, and I loved it, too. I hope you guys have a great time!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

It's so fun to live out your dream through her! GENIUS!!!! :)

Trina said...

So much fun! I've always thought it would be fun to go to, although Corey begs to differ :)perhaps I'll take Jasmine someday! Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

Sara said...

AHHHHHH I am soooooo jealous!!! I too have wanted to see this since I was a child. I hope you enjoy it as much as you think you will.

Brandi said...

ooooohhhh! Lucky! I don't think you ought to feel bad about fulfilling two dreams in one. That is fantastic. It's something I've always wanted to see too. Please let us all know how it is.

Crystal said...

Marisa will LOVE that. I hope you guys have a great time!

Toni Dee! said...

I remember going to an Ice Capades when I was little - it was definitely a prime memory for me!! Good for both of you!