Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun warm day at the Park!!

So I have decided that my daughter very much got a double dose of the "Need for the Outdoors" from both of her parents. It is just something that she needs or if she dose not go outside enough we all start going crazy. Or as Marisa would say and says at very random times "Ahahahahahaha What you are Crazy" So the day happened and it was so nice and warm and we had a fabulous time. She got to play in the dirt. Which makes me feel so good as a mother and now there is a book that tells me that I am a great mother for letting it happen....this is on the I want to read list now!!! I am hopping it will help me with all of those mothers that especially when you have a new baby freak out when the Binky falls on the floor and you wipe it off and put it back in there mouth...and they give you this look of disgust.

Ok so that is besides the point I just thought I would add that little bit because I am so excited to read this book and share it with everyone that I know.
Today was so great and it was fun because Marisa was a Pirate, Camping, and a Fisherman all in the same day. Shout out to all the moms who came and we will have to have more days like that again!!!















2 comments:

Kim said...

That looks so nice! We still have quite a bit of snow here:( and I am so ready for spring! Cute pictures!

Janna said...

That was so nice getting out in the wonderful weather. Thanks for coming with~