Friday, February 6, 2009

Ride-um Cowgirl Barbie

Yesterday we had a great day. It was one of those days that as a mom you feel your kids or kid in my case really need some special time. So we went to the park, played games, took a nap together, worked side by side with some housework, and played barbies. As you can see we got a little creative with the dogs and barbies. It was one real rodeo at our house. Although the white one was her usual calm self unless you were playing fetch with the brown one then she comes alive like fire. Needless to say the barbie made 8 sec most of the time. Due to the great maneuvering of her team to wedge her in tight!! We had a great time. We finished the day off with daddy when he got home at 9:30 (yes I let my child stay up late so she can spend time with her daddy. If not he would only be a weekend daddy during tax season...and even on Saturday he works and gets home at 3) and we watched Hogans Hero's. Moldy Oldie but a really great one. We all climbed in the love sac to cuddle as a family!! It was a super great day. Here are the photos of the Rodeo!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun day! And such cute pictures. Sometimes you just need some together time:)

Sara said...

Ha ha I LOVE it!!! A doggie rodeo! If you don't tell anyone I actually put Constance on our dogs and see how long it is before they get mad/excited and "buck" her off. It is VERY entertaining, but now you have given me a GREAT idea that won't break their backs! I love the pictures of her at the park too, it looks like such nice weather. I love the little portrait of her up against the tree, adorable!

Crystal said...

That is too cute! Love it! I know the begining of a long couple of months!!!!

Nat said...

We'll have to try that with action figures on our cat. We don't have any Barbies or small dogs. Our dog is a collie. Much too big to play in the house!

You went to Guatemala on your mission? That is awesome. Remember my brother Jeff Bates? He went to the Guatemala City North mission; the same mission my little brother was assigned. Seth went somewhere Spanish speaking, too, didn't he?

Becca said...

That's not something you would see in my house, I love it! So cute.

Janna said...

What a great imagination! She's going to ask for a bigger dog so she can ride it, not just the doll hahaha!!!