
I love this one because it is so super cute to see them talk to each other. Man he is one cute daddy!! Can't tell I like him just a little :D
Easter was such a relaxing day. We spent some much needed time as a family and our Easter egg hunt happened indoors. I have decided that Easter bunny is pretty smart I have no idea how he knew that Marisa needed a fishing pole for this summers fishing adventures. It is pretty amazing!! lol He also got her an illustrated Book of Mormon stories book. We love that Easter bunny. It was a lot of fun and one of the first times we have ever hunted for eggs indoors. The rain decided it needed to visit our area so we had a great egg hunt indoors. It was such a great day!!







5 comments:
I am so glad that you guys had a nice Easter! Marisa's dress is beautiful! We just didn't get around to dying Easter eggs this year but yours turned out so cute! It was real interesting to have our Easter egg hunt indoors too!
How Fun! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday, with loads of fun with family and friends. Just the way it should be! :)
So many fun things going on for Easter! Marisa is just darling! I love her hair style! Nice pictures at the park! Congrats on 5 years and that growing boy!
How fun! You have a such a cute little family!
I'll have to look for the website where we found our RS program, but when I find it, I'll hook you up.
How do you make a three column blog?
Wow, looks like you guys had quite the Easter Adventures! Marissa is super cute and will have so much fun with her fishing pole.
Post a Comment