I have decided whatever you put your mind to you can do. Seth was super busy with tax season and having a hard time making it through every day of crazy hours....and it was so amazing because we came to the conclusion that if we went to the temple every week that things would be better and his week would go better. Ok so super crazy to add that to an already crazy schedule but it was amazing it totally worked!! His weeks went so much better and so did mine. So now we are out of tax season it is amazing how you can get addicted to going to the temple and that feeling of peace and love that you can only get there. I never though it would ever happen that we would be able to go for sure ever month let alone every other or every week but it has been so awesome....so what I have learned is you can do anything that you put your mind to and how amazing and awesome the temple is....I love it!! I want to give a shout out to a special sister in our ward that gave an amazing talk that inspired us to do this...thanks so much!! You know who you are!! :D

4 comments:
I love going to the temple weekly too. It is truly a wonderful way to keep everything "in order". The blessing of peace, of an increase in love, etc. etc. etc.
What a wonderful thing that you and Seth can go together so often.
You guys are my hero's! I'm so glad you're in my life!
That's great! Corey and I went weekly before we had kids and then it changed to monthly. I do miss our weekly temple date, perhaps in the future we can return. Way to go!
I'm so proud of you! Good job and thanks for the reminder. I'm glad Seth survived Tax season!! Believe me, I feel your pain Mel. By the way, I love the pictures of Marissa! She is georgous!! I love you guys and hope you stay happy and healthy!
Every week? how close are you to the temple? We set a goal to go every month, but we had some serious health issues in January and February. We have made it in March and April, and I have noticed a huge difference. Thanks for the insight!
Post a Comment