We had a really funny adventure the other day. Marisa was taking a nap and then all of a sudden there was this freaky scary movie scream....so like all parents that think there kid was dieing Seth ran upstairs (running is not part of the vocabulary in my current state) and low and behold there is Marisa with this dazed and confused, utterly mortified look on her face....completely stripped down and squatting on her shoe box. All she could say while she was crying is I did not mean too....I did not mean too. The part that I saw was Seth coming down the stairs hysterical with laughter...unable to contain himself. :D It was so great. So it is official we have the sleep walking...pee...disease!! Watch out it could be visiting your home next!!....lol
3 comments:
That has got to be the funniest thing I've read all week! Thanks for sharing, stories like these make me feel like my craziness with my three year old is normal.
HA HA HA! That is too funny. Our kids come upstairs in a panic. Once Kodi tired to go in our bathroom cupboard. I was laughing so hard and stearing her towards the toilet. :)
Oh that's hilarious! Kids are great. Mine runs in the middle of the night for no reason at all and then goes back to sleep.
Trina
Post a Comment