Seth lately has been super busy with work and all that is needed of him there and with his calling, so studying for the CPA exam was a bit of a challenge...but it is so amazing to me how much our Heavenly Father loves us. Even though he was not able to study as much as he would have liked, he did do a lot of really great things for other people in the ward where he was...about his fathers work...and well he got back his results............................................................................................................................................................................................
He Passed!!!
oh how I love this amazing man that I am married to who always puts what is most important first!! I love watching how our Heavenly Father Works and what amazing blessings he gives when you do those things he asks of you!!
Great Job Honey!!
6 comments:
WOOOHOOO! Hoorah Bro . . . that is wonderful and completely expected. Of course you passed, you're a smartypants and I'm so proud of you!!!
WooHoo! Great job- that's really awesome! We're really happy for you guys!
Good Job Uncle Seth!
Congratulations on passing that very important test. It is just the perfect birthday present right in time for a birthday boy.
Happy birthday, Seth! (And happy soon-to-be birthday to the little one on board).
Hey! This is Lily Landon from the branch in Cedar. How are you? Your little girl is so cute and that is so cool tha you are expecting again! So cute.
Post a Comment