I love this little face!!! And the wrinkles on the forehead you can't beat!! Just makes you want to kiss those choppers over and over...no worries these choppers gets tons of kisses!!
He has got some long little feet!!
So I am not the best at taking photos of little guys but for the first attempt they were OK...we will have to try again another day!! :D It helps when you have something that cute to take photos of...so I may be a little bias...but heck I am a mom...that is my job!!














11 comments:
I think you did a GREAT JOB!!! Way to go! He is adorable!! I have no words of advice for Marisa, sorry. Hopefully she figures it out soon :)
Cute pictures!!! LOVE THEM!!! He is so cute! That's the only word I can think to say! :)
I don't think you're just biased--he's absolutely adorable. I'm so impressed with those pictures you took. Great job and creative ideas. Thanks for taking pictures for us who are so far away. He certainly does look kissable!
My goodness! I think you're fabulous at taking photos. And he is one good lookin' baby. I think the stream of photos really go a long way in helping me get a feel for what he looks like. I love it!
He he so cute! I love the picture of him sleeping on his belly. Good Job!
What a handsome little man! Great pics - I esp. love the black and white's of the feet . . . and the horizontal on brown! Great job!
p.s. do you ever play with the color balance in photoshop?
Your baby is beautiful, and so are your pictures!
What a handsome little guy! Congrats on the new addition!
(I'm Toni's other Melanie sister in law!)
Nice picts Mel. Seth has interesting feet. I love the last one the best.
Hey do you want take somo pics of my little one?
I love them.
Oh my word how adorable and tiny! Awww I love your new little man.
Post a Comment