Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Skyler Continued....

So our little man was

8lbs 15 oz,

22in long,

head was 14cm around.

He has been one of the sweetest babies that is always easy going. He was the same way inside but it is so fun to see what they are really like and have it all confirmed to you. He loves to have his arms out of the blanket and stretch out. He has no inbetweens with his voice it is either he is a little high squeaker or he has his low pitched cry.
Daddy and little man taking a nap...we may have gotten not so much sleep in the hospital....my two men together...so cute!!
We had some surprise visitors....I was so super thankful to have all of the love and support from family. My brother and his wonderful wife came to visit us and be with us at this special time...thanks so much!!

Ok so I totally look like I was hit by a mac truck but man I was so happy and thankful that our little man made it and so did I!! We did it!!

"Look at his little nose!!" :D

Marisa just adores this little guy. I can't tell you how many times she has said that she loves her little brother.




This is my favorite photo so far I think...man those are cute chops.

Can I hold him...can I touch him...I love baby brother!
Check out these guns.
Our first Bath...sponge bath that is...lol




Ofcourse little brother needs a little frog stuffed animal!! "Here little brother"
This shirt is one of the cutest shirts I have ever seen. Grandma and Grandpa Garvin got it for her...it says I'm the Big Sister and it has a little girl with a great big bow on it!!
Keep Going On to the Next Post...Continued!! >>>>>>>

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

Ok - those arms, AHH! and the cute little bassinet shot . . . seriously great photos of a seriously cute kid! And isn't it fun to see the sibling love coming through? Great stuff!