Friday, August 28, 2009

Bath time...

Marisa loves taking a bath with her little brother and she loves to help brother get clean...man they are so cute together.

(I am trying out a trial version of photo editing softwear trying to find one that wont brake the bank but does a good job...is there such a thing...if so let me know!!)




This towel is so adorable seth's sister made it for little man but we can see who really loves this towel...I might have to make another one for him.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Marisa is too cute! The other night while we were watching them, I changed Skyler's diaper and she had to throw the diaper away and she says, "that's big sister duties" So cute! She is such a good big sister to that sweet little guy!!!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

I love bathtime! They are really cute!! :)