Saturday we went to a company event...CPA Kickball tournament. Many of the CPA firms around town put together teams. It was rather interesting to watch...massive amounts of coolers filled with beer...yes the beer was flowing that day. It was rather interesting. Seth was really happy that we actually got to go to this event with him. He is suppose to attend 2 events this year and most of them are not in the best of envierments but at least this one he got to bring his cheerleaders..and coach. (the little man can't be a cheerleader...his dad just won't have it so he was the coach) Seth did a great job and had alot of fun...even though they lost every game..what do you do...although he did make the suggestion that maybe they would do a little better if they stopped drinking...for some reason they did not believe him. It was really funny to watch though, there we were with our fruit snacks and juice boxes surrounded by single folk with a beer in one hand some even two...Every time seth went to the cooler that they had for the company they gave him a bit of a hard time about his juice boxes...but I love my husbands sense of humor he teased them back a bit...It was so great to be a "peculiar people"...It was a really fun day!!







4 comments:
Very funny! Kick ball would be fun though! Marisa is such a cutie!
GO DADDY! Haha, glad she is such a cheerleader, I think we could all use one of those in our lives!
This looks like loads of fun! I personally have never tried beer and kickball, but I can imagine that it does make it interesting. :) Super cute cheerleader!!
Ha ha ha! I loved Seth's suggestion to play sober! So funny!
Post a Comment