Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Addresses....

Like I said in the Post below we are moving to Price and we have new e-mail and local addresses...if you would like this new info just send me a message with your email.
Melanie

1 comment:

Aunt Laurel said...

That went really FAST!!! Yes, that's wonderful to be able to stay with your mom and dad. I'm sure they won't do well with a quite house. :) Trina is expecting a baby boy May 27. Jasmine asked if when this baby gets a little bigger if they could have another baby for her to have a sister. Got to love it. :) My e-mail is laurelparkin@comcast.net Thanks and say "Hi" to your mom for me. We will be flying out May 19 for Jared's graduation in MD and then Larry and I will drive their belongings with Jared and Heather and the two girls will go to CA. while we travel on the road. Heather didn't think the baby would do that well on the road for that long. Lucky for her to be able to enjoy her parents.