Monday, December 28, 2009
ON the MoVE....back to the Country!!
So I know that I have been the worst blogger but well what do you do when you have so many things going on that your life is a blur and you really feel like you are in dream that you are sure you are going to wake up from. Well this week Seth got a job and we will be moving to price. It was so crazy because we were there for my brothers wedding and he just felt like he should take in an application to a firm there in town...well they interviewed him on the spot and asked for a second one when we were in town for megans wedding. It was so amazing how it happened and it just happens that there is enough room in my parents house for us to stay now that my brother and sister are married so we can try and sell our house and not worry about rent at the the same time. This along with tons of other things have just fallen in place....I love it when heavenly father has a hand in shaping your life....so we are going to be in price after the 9th of january...I know crazy fast but pretty exciting!! I promise to update the blog with photos then but for now the internet is going off and we are packing and moving...ready or not Price Utah here we come!! If you want our new address just send me an email and I will get it to you!! But for now Time to PACK...you got to love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad Seth got the job! Good luck with the move. We're excited to have you close again.
Congratulations! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment