Since we have moved to price it has been really fun because we put marisa in Dance classes...and what is super fun is that she get to take lessons from the same teacher that was my dance teacher. What's a dance class without a Tutu....It was so much fun to make and man was it easy!! Thank heavens!! Little bit of elastic, material and a few knots. And she Loves Loves Loves it!!! So I have to admite that I wanted to cry when I saw her at her classes...oh how I loved dance...and I had such a great teacher and now my girly gets to have the same one :D





8 comments:
So glad to see your posts again (not that I can say much...I'm always late on posting!) But cute pics...my favorite part...and I'm glad to see some of you in them! ;)
How fun! She looks adorable!
I love the tutu! My sister made one for Kodi like that a few Christmas's ago. How fun that she has the same dance teacher as you did.
Oh goodness, she's a gorgeous little girl. And I LOVE the tutu!!!
SO SUPER CUTE!!!! Nice job on the tutu
Look how talented you are! That is awesome! So glad you guys are having fun in Price :)
I love the pink and purple tutu. I have made Ciara a few for 4th of July and her birthday. Easy and cute. I just think it takes forever to cut out all the strips. I am glad you all are settling in and doing well!
What cute pics!!! How did the move go? I want to see where you are living now.....Hope things are good for you guys!!
Post a Comment