....you pull out a pocket knife to open things people don't freek out...infact they ask you for one
....the meals at a restarant are all less then 9 dollers...unlike the nothing except a salad that is less then 8 dollers
....a little girl can pull out her wedgie in public without others throwing dirty looks when she has to drop her shorts to make sure it was completly out...infact everyone just chuckles
....I can put marisa in a dance class and know the teacher that she is going to (infact she was my dance teacher!! love her)
....you dont get funny looks because you wave at someone that you dont even know...although that was super entertaining to do at the store!! you would get the best looks...seth and I made a pretty good game out of it!!
....you can see every star in the sky...who knew there were more then two :D
....you can leave the grocery store with everything that you need for the week for less then 150dollers
....bad traffic is four cars at the stop light backed up....no half hour commute for seth....Yahoooeeee!!!
....a cowboy hat is not just something that you see in a western movie
....you can send your daughter to the bathroom with a friend and not feel like someone would run off with her....ok so I was still freeking out because there is no way I would have let her do that in aurora!!
....your daughter can play in the front yard!!!
....turtle speed is a great pace!!
....if you don't know someone you can find out pretty fast who they are and where they are from
....when seth has two 15 min breaks and an hour lunch during busy season....what?? no way?? (ok so I still can't belive it he use to warm up his lunch and take it to his desk and keep working)
....you dont get honked at if you dont move the second that the light turns green
....you look around and feel so gratful for being blessed with such a great family and have no idea what you did to deserve such a great blessing of being in a place where you feel so much peace...it was so crazy how it all happened looking back at it all....i am feeling super thankful!!!
Thank heavens for the COUNTRY!!!!
6 comments:
Amen!
I love it in the country!
Welcome home!!!!
Yeah for small town! I saw your dad in Walmart there when we were in town. (I think it was the week before you moved there.) We'll have to connect next time I come to town. I'll give you a call:)
Some of these made me laugh and some made me want to cry - I miss the stars and hate the commute too! I'm so happy that you guys are right where you want to be! Couldn't agree more . . . hoorah for small towns!
I hope everything works out great for you guys in Price! If you see a cute blonde girl with three adorable children tell my cousin hi! :) Hopefully now that you guys are a little closer maybe we can actually see you more often!
I love the country life too! So happy to have you back. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I love you all.
Post a Comment