Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School Photo....update on the house

So I can't even believe how big my girly is getting let alone that she is getting her first school photos. But I will say she is such a cutie and that smile just makes my day. We had our first parent teacher conference and man was that weird to think I could be the mom going to parent teacher conference. The nice thing is though it was great. We got to see how our smart cookie is doing. I love my Little "Risa"....for those of you who don't know her nick name in Spanish means laughter...which was really funny because it was her cousins that gave her that nick name which really fits her well!!


House update....
So things are going pretty good with the house preparations....we should be moving in right before the end of the month....we have all of the texture and most of the painting done...we started on putting up the little piece of fence to keep the dogs and kiddos in and we got the posts in for that. I would have photos but well the camera has gone missing so as soon as I find it we will be up and running again....got to love how you can misplace a camera so easy. This week we are finishing the painting, putting in tile for the fireplace, refinishing the cupboards, and taking out the carpet and linoleum in the kitchen so the wood floors under all of that can be finished..........
It will be fun!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Sounds like things are moving right along! Risa is just adorable!!!! I can see the laughter just spilling out of her in that picture.

Moores said...

Good luck with everything at your house! It will look amazing when you are done! She is so cute!

Nat said...

What a cute little girl! Good luck with all that house stuff!

Crystal said...

She is so beautiful and looks so grown up. I love her curls! Post some pictures of your house, too.

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Love the school picture, but she does look old. I'm glad that your house is coming along.