Thursday, May 5, 2011

Candy for the Whole Year!!

Buckets load of Candy....this was so much fun they had the isles full of candy for the kids and they were divided into age groups. Among the tons of candy were eggs that had certificates for free things...like Pop, Ice-cream, and other fun things.


Skyler did not quite get the whole concept...he mostly has fun just watching everyone!!


Look Mommy!!


Oh how I love this group...they make me smile all over!!


Ok so Risa did get the whole idea and she was smart....she headed straight for the eggs....in her winnings she got 6 things of soda and 1 thing of Cheetos. Way to go girly!!


The Mad Dash...




So what have I learned from this whole experience....if you are going to go to the candy/Easter egg hunt make sure you go for the eggs....we now have our year supply of soda from this experience!! lol


Sooo Much Fun!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

What fun! I had no idea the Easter party at Smith's would be so awesome! We will have to check it out next year!! There are quite a few fun things in this little town of ours!!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog the other day! I thought of you often during my experience and was glad to know I wasn't the only one it happens too. Missin ya at play group! Hope you are well.

Moores said...

That is an exciting egg hunt!! Way to go! You guys sure ended up with a big haul! There was probably no need for the Easter bunny to come to your house!

D and D Cox said...

What I want to know is how do little ones know when it is and when it is NOT okay to just pick up candy in a store?! Hmmm? Did they think about that? I don't know about their line of reasoning, but hey, this time you made a haul.

Janna said...

Holy candy isle! This is awesome. Glad you guys had a great Easter!