Thursday, May 5, 2011

Computer and Internet Again in the House....Thank Heavens!!!

I have a grand announcement.....and no Stephanie I am not Prego....lol...I got a computer and Internet. Wahoo!! It has been such an adventure without it in the house.

We have had to take many trips to Grandma's to use the Internet to post things for dogs and so after I get all of that done there is no time for blog...so watch out you might die of shock how many posts come in the next little while...lol.

Oh how nice it is to use it while Skyler is taking his nap. So nice!! I know kind of a funny post but it is really nice to have it again. Also we got a home phone # so let me know if I have not given that to you yet and I will shoot that to you. We don't have a phone for it yet but we are going to go and get one this weekend while we are up north going to the Temple!! :D

No comments: