Next I heard someone in the kitchen doing things. Then came the water in the kitchen...that is when mommy jumped out of the shower and dressed at the speed of super hero. I came out to see.....
My son covered in Hot Cocoa Mix all over his church clothing and all over his hair. Also our toilet well was overflowing. And well we only had about 1hour and 20 min to fix the problem.
I didn't get a photo of skyler because well I was pretty mad!!! And so no photo but this is the can of cocoa. So I cleaned up skyler and talked to both kiddos skyler for making the mess and marisa for not watching him and told them to go in the front room. I cam in to see this!!
Both of them sitting on their chairs that they usually have to sit on when they are in trouble. They knew that mommy was mad and they both felt really bad. (I love that they care and want to be good)
This is the not that marisa wrote for me while she was sitting on the chair. :D I love my cute little kiddos!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! This made me cringe and laugh at the same time. I'm so sorry that all you wanted was a peaceful shower and it ended up a disaster! I am so happy, though, that you have such wonderful children. That is such a sweet note that Marisa left and to see them put themselves in their naughty chairs just melts my heart.
Post a Comment