We will start at the beginning of our week...Marisa over the weekend started complaining about her throat hurting. Monday morning she woke up in a bit of a panic because she could not breath. So we took her into the doctor....Croup!!
Skyler had the same thing but it was not developed yet....but little did we know until I was in the line to pick up their prescriptions at Walmart (45min wait) Skyler had the Flu...yep grand explosion out of Skyler's mouth...thank heaves for mommy reflexes and the little carts that they have here and there that has paper towels...and for little old ladies that come to the rescue!!!
So Sky had the Egg Gas Flu and Croup!!
And for sure he passed it along....the poor little man and mommy was in need of the bathroom too!!! It is always better when you are sick together right??
 |
| I know kind of a funny photo but the humidifier has been our friend....running constantly. This one my mom actually let us barrow and she has had it for 5 years. Which in humidifier years at least at our house that is GOOD!!! But our friend finally died. |
 |
| Skyler did not let me get far. If I would try to work on anything in another room he really would not let me and call me back. So mommy decided it was time to develop some talents that I really don't have. YouTube is amazing you can learn all sorts of things. But these are the first flowers that I have ever crochet...and the first scarf. |
 |
| The RS is doing scarfs and hats for the kids in the branch and this is my first set!! :D They turned out I think pretty good for my first time. I messed up on a few things but it went pretty good!!! |
 |
| For a fun indoor activity we decided to do Carmel apples. It was the first time i have ever tried to make Carmel so it turned out a little harder then I would have liked but it was really fun to do all together...and Risa did not feel quite as bad that she missed her school parties. |
 |
| We decided that we would go over to grandma's Halloween party...because well they had been pretty sick too!! It was fun. I did not finish their other costumes because we were not going to get to use them much so we decided to save them for next year!! So everyone got to decide what they wanted to wear with the stuff that we had around the house. Sky went as Wolverine, Risa as Tiana, Seth as Harry Potter(got to use the graduation robe again...lol) and I went as a Nurse (given the circumstances I thought that was pretty funny) Grandma's Party was super fun!!! |
1 comment:
I think we should get your wolverine and my wolverine together, Konner has yet to take off his costume...haha! I love the scarf and hat, you are super talented, and way to go with making caramel apples. Hope everyone is feeling better each day!
Post a Comment