Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Big Girl!!!

Risa has gotten so big so fast before my eyes.  She is starting to look like a little lady.  This is her school photo from this year.  I always said that I wanted a little girl with dimples and well she has got a cute one.  The funny part about that is that she was not born with that.  We were at Seth's aunts house and well she was riding a little peddle tractor that had a wagon and she was in the wagon.  The tractor started rolling back with her in the back and she ran that little check into the side of a metal bench.  Lets just say the bench won!!  She ended up with a huge goose egg on the side of her cheek and when it healed she had a dimple.  I know kind of random to add that in here but this is like my mini journal and well I figured down the road the grandkids would want to hear this story.  But yes my beautiful Marisa has one beautiful dimple.  I blame it on me wanting a little girl with dimples!!  :D 
Sept 2011

Marisa just recently got the friendship award at school.  This one did not surprise me at all.  Since she was little she has always wanted to be friends with everyone.  It always scared me in Denver because she would talk with everyone.  But she loves to be social and be with people.  She loves to make others happy.  I love love love that about her.  No matter who the person is she will talk to them and make them feel important and loved. 

She was a little excited to get her award too!!  It was really cute as soon as we come in the room she gets exctied to see us in her classroom.   


Way to go pretty girl!!

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

What a cutie-patootie. So glad she loves school and this is probably the best school picture I've ever seen. I always hate them, but she's adorable and I agree - looks way TOO BIG!