Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Working on the Bathroom....ok mabie not!!

Bathroom progress.  I am so excited we are getting so close to having our bathroom finished I can just feel it!!  We would have had it finished but seth got a call on friday from a lady that he works with at the school districts office who has rentals.  She told us that we could have all the apples that we wanted from her trees.  That is also where we got the peaches...from another rentel of hers.  So friday afternoon sky, risa and I went on over to pick some apples.  We got 1 Bin and one bag full.  Saturday morning we went and picked 2 other bins....and if that is not enough we went back after they dropped the branches and picked another bin for the branch.  Then on saturday she also called us and asked if we wanted pears.  Ofcourse we said yes....and away we went again.  So...well the bathroom got a bit neglected on saturday.  So saturday consisted of.....

Sauceing tomatoes....and botteling tomato sauce.

Picking Apples.....

(Try the apples next....doesn't that make you want to take a bite.  These big ones we are going to make into carmel apples.  Lets just say I am excited!!!)

Picking more apples....

Picking pears....

Pulling the garden...


Playing with our action dudes...I had to add that one for sky buddy....


And tilling the garden.....Lets just say we were a bit tiard after all of that so we did not get much done on the bathroom.  :D

2 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

You are a bunch of busy bees! So proud of your productivity, almost makes me feel guilty :)

Moores said...

Thanks again for the apples! She is such a special girl! I love her dimple!