| This photo just makes me smile!!! I love those chops!!! |
I know this is not much to look at but this is another one of our new fav's of recipes that we don't do all of the time but it is yummy. The original recipe was shrimp Portafino but we changed it up to be chicken. But it has chicken, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms and you put it over rice. I know not much to look at but super yummy!!!!
And the end results of the Layered Jello!!!!.........
...............
...............
...............
| I know that you want some!!! The Creamy looking layer has Vanella yogart mixed in the jello. We even made home made whipped topping. |
| We were all pretty happy with the results. |
We even made some for the missionaries and put it in their fridge....I felt bad though because they were on splits with the other missionaries so only one of the ones that lives with us got to enjoy every seven layers...lol :D
By the way if anyone wantes either of those recipies I can totally share!!! :D
1 comment:
I will totally take the chicken artichoke one! sarapeterson923 at yahoo.com
Post a Comment