Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Happeneings for the New Year at the Oveson's House!!!

Well the Oveson's have had a few changes happen at our house.....fairly big ones:

Seth went to a Leadership meeting and at the meeting they asked if anyone had room for the missionaries at their house.  Which was kind of funny because we cleaned out the downstairs room because Seth's cousin was debating moving in with us so we got that room all ready.  Well he decided that he was just going to live at home and we left that room empty.  So when Seth was at this meeting he felt like we should let them know that we had the room.  We felt that it would be an amazing experience for our kids to see the missionaries so much so we decided to do it.  Seth sent the email and we did not hear anything back for a few months.  Then out of the blue we got a phone call saying that they wanted to come and see the room and the space.

The missionaries moved in this last week.  I have not been able to snatch a photo but when I do I will post it!

That is not the only fun change that has happened at the oveson's we are now expecting another little oveson the end of June beginning of July!!  We are so super excited and feel so happy and blessed!!!  Who does not love new and exciting news!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I seriously would love to come and hang with you and Seth, I feel like I haven't seen him FOREVER, well at least since we were little kids. I have so many fond memories of playing in his little play house and I still have the scar on my leg from taking his zip line out of his tree! I just want to thank you for allowing me to follow your blog and peek in on your family :)

laurel parkinson said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with everything.

Laura y Adam said...

YAY!! Congrats! I did not know you were expecting until your post on my blog! I am so excited for you guy, know that you will too be in our prayers. YAY for babies.