Monday, March 19, 2012

A little catching up to do!!!

Yet again time has gotten the best of me and I have gotten behind but now is the time to catch up a bit...lol. We have had some pretty fun things that we have been up to. We got to go with the branch for the last activity sledding. My kids loved it but skyler for sure hit his limit. We went up the mountain so the snow was almost up to his waist and he really I don't think liked that part about it. He also does not do so well when he gets cold. The nice thing though was we got to try out our new car up the mountain and it was so amazing how many things we were able to fit in the back of that!!!! Tubes, clothes, snacks....I was amazed!!! We love our new Ford Explorer. Yes they call it a Ford Exploder but the price was right so we could not pass it up. There were not tons there but the ones that were there all had a great time.

Skyler was starting to get cold in this photo can you tell?  lol  Risa was loving every moment.  She is my adventurous girl!!

Seth was such a sport he took the kiddos up the mountain so many times and this mountain was not small.  Lets just say that he got his exercise in :D

The kiddos and their friends sitting in the back of our new car. 

This was the mountain....I know in the photo it really does not look all that big but it was very big!!!  Risa and her daddy went from the top a few times until the one time they were going so fast and hit the bump that marisa almost went flying off of the tube.  Lets just say that daddy did not let her go down from that far up again because he was so scared!!

This was one of the big crashes.  President Perez came flying down the hill and and the bottom was still the group that had just gone down.  I was really impressed how he jumped off and avoided everyone.


The branch members at the activity!!!

Skyler came in the door headed straight for his elmo and fell asleep just like this.  This elmo I bought for him at the store before christmas with the intent of giving it to him then because he loved it so much.  But he has not let it out of his sights.  The one time I hid it he went around the house calling for elmo saying "elmo where are you??  I cant find you....Elmo...Elmo!!!"  Hence he got it back before christmas and it has not left his side!!

It was a really great day and a super fun activity!!!
.

No comments: