Monday, March 19, 2012

The next little oveson will be........

....................
.................
..........
......
.....
...
A Girl!!!!
Yep the girls will be the marjority again!!!  It was really suprizing to me I was so sure that I was going to be right this time and it was going to be a boy but yet again I was wrong and we are going to have a pink bundle of joy!!!  We are so excited the only problem that we are having is that we found a boys name that we really love but the girl name we were really haveing a very hard time with.  So if anyone has any suggestions please please share!!!!   Because we have not found any that we really love.  I think we have a middle name but no first name.  The kiddos were very excited when we told them because the whole time they were both saying how they wanted a girl.  So we are excited for a little girl to be coming to our home in July!!!  By the way the ultrasound was really good and the fluid was good and our little girl was moving and seemed super happy.  So we felt very blessed to see that she was doing good and many of our worries have gone and we are just getting excited for the time that we get to have another little one in our home. 

6 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

I've been waiting for this post! :) So excited for you! I want to know the middle name you have already...can't wait to hear it! I'll be giving you a call to find out! :) But only criticism...where are YOU in the pictures at the top of your blog, eh? I NEED TO SEE YOU TOO!!! :)

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

...removed my comment above...it was just a repeat (not sure how that happened)!

Adrian said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Janna said...

Congrats! I too need help with a girl name, I have two weeks to find one! I'm very happy for you guys, hope you are feeling well :)

Nat said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! That is awesome! Congratulations!
...and what in the world is a GIRL?!