This weekend we had some fun adventures with family. My dad got sergery on friday which went really well and what was fun is dan and steph came down too. My brother opened his mission call and he was called to Orlando, Florida!! But it was a great weekend...we were a bit lazy not counting the times that seth was studing or in the night time when I was reading him flash cards. He has one more test to past and he will be done!!! He takes his test on this saturday. He really wanted to have it taken before the baby comes. But anyways we had fun playing with family and hanging out. We were not super active because grandpa just had sergery and I think I would get the role for the Stay Puffed Marshmello women right now...lol. 8 more days!!!! Yes it is scheduled the 10th of July we will have a new little oveson!!! I did not get tons of photos this weekend but I did have fun taking photos of this cute little family....
Once I get a few more photos of the mission call opening I will post those too!! Wish us luck this week while we get ready for a test and welcoming a new baby girl. :D







2 comments:
Okay, okay, I'll send you some photos!!! After you taking so much time on our photos (I had NO idea you put so much time into the photos), you DESERVE a HUGE payback! Be ready for a picture overload! :)
These are darling!! Good work!
Post a Comment