We got a new elder at our house....Elder Lopez. So now we have Elder Lopez and Elder Ayala. Changes are fun...because you get to know someone new!!! We are really excited about this companionship because they seem to be on the run and fired up. Which for this area is such a good thing!!! For seth's birthday they gave him a blue tie that is the same as theirs...so ofcourse we had to take a photo. The kiddos have really warmed up to this elder even though he has only been here for a week. It is really alot of fun to be a small part of the missionary work and to be able to get to know different sets of young men that are going out to share the gostpul.

 |
This is not the best photo of me but this is one of my favorite times of the day. In the morning sky and I and the little baby in my tummy have a cuddle session for about 5 min or so. It feels my heart and starts out the day just right!!!
It was funny because the day that we had a yard sale we were running starting at 6 in the morning and we hit close to lunch time and skyler said to me "Mommy I did not get my hugs this morning" A little later he said "Mommy I did not get to feel the baby" and even a little later he said "We did not read the scriptures this moring" This little man has his routine and when it does not happen he feels like things are missing in the world. I have to admit that I feel the same way!!! I love these little moments every day in the morning!!! |
 |
| Because it has been super hot these past few days (100+ degrees) we have done alot of things inside and close to the cooler. One of the kiddos things that they like to do is read books. Risa has gotten so good at reading now that skyler will sit and she can read to him. Today they even had other buddies listening!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment