We sure have had fun with my new toy and apps.....we have had fun making our own photo booth photos!!!!

This is my super active super full of energy Marisa. We do everything very large and big and intense. Which I tell Seth all the time how intense she is with everything. At basketball she bounces all the time. She gets so excited about everything and is such a big helper!!!! And my beautiful Marisa will be turning the big number 8!!! I can't even believe it. Oh how I love my little ball of energy!!!!

This is my little comedian....he keeps me laughing. He says the cutest and funniest things these days. The other day Marisa was telling him something and she really wanted him to do something and I hear from the other room. "No
comprendo". I laughed so hard!!!!! I do have to start realizing how big my cuddle bug is getting. I had to carry him out of church the other day and I realized how big he is getting. Yep I carried him out and he really is about the size of a 5 year old. He for sure is going to pass me up in the height department.

This is the newest beautiful addition to our cute family. Our little Mersadie is my little opinionated little one. She will let you know exactly what she wants. I call her my hot cold baby because she is happy one moment and the next mad. She does not like to cuddle unless she is pretty much asleep. She loves attention and loves to be played with. She gets supper hyper between when the kids go to bed and Seth and I are getting ready for bed. She is so much fun to have in our little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment