Thursday, January 16, 2014

Holidays over and time as always to get caught up on us!!!

These are some photos from before and well some just fun times in the house.  I would call them our "Just Chillin" moments.

Ok I have to say that those 4 little teeth and that smile makes your heart melt!!!!  I would catch her very often in little places like daddies closet, under the sink and anywhere she can come out and say "HI" with her little enthusiasm 
We are quite the little mover we can say hi and crawl and move like mad at this point.  This was right before school started for risa 2013

This is my little buddy he says some of the funniest things all of the time and always has an adventure in his heart so when we are just chillin he wants to play some amazing adventure
 |Daddy loves this time because that means he is home...and well lets all admit it everybody loves when daddy comes home!!!

 Mommy well mommy has not been her most chipper self because of the foot but is super hopeful for better days!!!  But loves when we all have time together
 Risa has become quite the helper...she always wants to be the best at everything that she does and well when she falls short of perfect she is always looking to be that perfect or change.  She amazes me how well she understands so many more things then I think I did at that age!!!  So fun to be with this girly that is always full of energy and ready to give you a show.

No comments: