This was a photo from before but it I thought it was cute but I don't think I posted it....yes random photo kind of funny.....but on to the soccer!! (It is kind of like the commercial break...lol)
This spring we spent some time at the soccer field....yep this was a great day but there were those that was raining/ snowing and very cold!!!! But it is fun to spend time outdoors with the kiddos playing a little soccer.
Sky buddy was not the most aggressive kiddo...yes surprise surprise. But he sure did have fun and well he loved benefiting from the times that Marisa made goals. (we told the kid they could have a kiddie cone every time they scored a goal)
Marisa this year has become much more coordinated and as always excited to play. You will see her bouncing up the field many times and I really swear that she is part kangaroo because man she can bounce. She gets so excited about everything and loves loves to play!!!
You have to get a group shot. I have been trying much harder to take photos with me in them too!!!
We Love Soccer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment