Monday, July 21, 2008

Big posting day!!

Lots and lots of hair!!!!


So I know that now I officially have 4 or 5 posts but I was really proud of myself today I cut both of the dogs hair not that it is usually a hard or dificult task but this time it was!!! From all of the other posts below you will see that life at the ovesons house has been anything but clean and it is the same with the dogs. they were super matted and grose because they had all kinds of dry wall junk in their balls of hair. Needless to say we cut almost all of it off. I usually leave them with these cute little skirts but this time it all came off!! It is just there late summer hair cut. They are pretty cute even if they are a little hairless!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh By the way check out this blog, http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

It has so many cute ideas for doing girls hair. I have tried some out and they are cute. Thought you might enjoy it too.

Toni Dee! said...

Good job! What a big job, I know just one dog is sometimes overwhelming - it's just the time it takes (and keeping the kids out of the hair while I do it!).

Becca said...

Sheesh, they look a little angry and humiliated. They remind me of the boundin' bunny from the incredibles movie. Do you know the one I'm talking about? Nice job nonetheless.