So we started again on the crazy house projects. We figured after a while of living in our house that it was time to fill in the hole that was made because of the leeks in the house. The only problem was when we were securing the pipes seth moved them just a little and......Pssssssssssss yes another yet another leek. That was fun. The reason fot the photos of the dogs is because they came down while I was taking before photos but next to all of the door jams there is tons of sheetrock that is pulled away making some amazing holes. It is always fun to have before and after photos it makes you feel really good after you are done!!!


This is a photo of all of the mess from the popcorn junk that we scraped off of the cealing. I figured all mothers would apriciate this. I had a few dishes that I wanted to finish cleaning but we started on the project needless to say they really needed to be washed after this!!! he he

That is seths relieved photo after all of the scraping was done. That was not the end of it though as you can see there was popcorn stuff everywhere and dust to boot!!
But this week we are texturing and painting and this ol house will look as good as new!!! That is if I can get all of the dust out!! he he!!!
1 comment:
What a big job - but I bet it's nice to look up and not see all that popcorn crap! I hate that about our house - who invented it anyway/ Nasty!
Post a Comment