Monday, July 21, 2008

Service Project at Aurora Reservoir




We had a great day working at the Aurora Reservoir. We were able to put in gravel next to the walkways and take out all of the tough grass. We brought Marisa's tools and she worked so hard we were so proud of her. I think one of my favorite things is to see that little girl working right beside her dad. Marisa and Seth shoveled and mommy used the rake to spread out the gravel we made a great team!!! I love it when you have these great opportunities to show your kids how fun and rewarding work and service can be. Love it!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Man you are a crazy busy woman! House renovation reservoir walkway renovation....I will keep you in mind when I need a renovation!
Congrats on Relief Society calling...it is amazing how many times we eat our words...isn't it? :) You will be great I am sure.

Becca said...

These are all staged photos of you guys shoveling and such. ;)

Shana Lynn said...

I agree.. hard work is so good for them and you guys are awesome for voluntering!!