Friday, August 29, 2008

Thousands of peaches...peaches for me....(can you hear me sing the song) :D

We had a great friend in the ward hook us up with a great deal on peaches and pears at an awesome price which we went to pick up yesterday. Man they are great!!! Marisa has been so excited because I have let her help me cut them to eat (don't worry grandma's she has been using the super handy dandy Ikea plastic knife) So now here is the delema, which is an amazing delema to have, what to do with them.....can them, make them into jam, freeze them, make pies or deserts...? So if anyone has some great recipies for pears or peaches shoot them my way :D





4 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Smoothie heaven. Seriously - 4 peaches (I prefer peach) and 2 trays of ice with a little milk and you are set! My favorite thing in the world these days. I also really love peach freezer jam which is super fast and easy. As for the pears, eat them fast because they're gross when they over-ripen.

Nat said...

The possibilites are endless! My guys love jam. I just made 36 containers of apricot freezer jam. Just grab a couple of boxes of Sure-Jell. There are recipes inside! :)

Trina said...

Fruit leather is always awesome. Just puree add sugar, if needed, then dry. Jasmine loves it!

Anonymous said...

Frozen with sugar on them!! Peaches are my FAVORITE!