Friday, September 19, 2008

This Old House...

Yes we are still alive!!! I think there are many wondering if we were but this is what we have been up too and our Internet has not been hooked in for the past 3 weeks because the connection is in the front room and as you can tell we had a little fun going on. Here is the list of things that we fixed around the house so far...

Scraped popcorn stuff off of the ceiling

Filled all holes in ceiling walls and everywhere we found a hole which were many

Textured ceiling and walls in front room, entry way stairs, and the stairs

Painted

Put up railing

Trim

Changed light fixtures and plugs out for new ones that actually fit

Added a light in the front room with...my personal fav....a dimmer switch watch out a few more romantic nights at the Oveson house he he!!

We are still working on the trim and cleaning up then I can put Pictures on the wall and decorate with vinyl

That was the other thing we got our vinyl plotter up and working so those who have been asking for vinyl it will be coming...yea!!!

I decided not to wait but to put up the photos that I do have of the craziness that has been going on at our house. But there are more to come!!!










9 comments:

Janna said...

Wow! It looks awesome, I am way excited for you guys. I absolute love the pic of Marisa sticking her tongue out and painting! She's very adorable!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Lookin' good - you guys sure have been busy I would say! Plus Marisa is getting so tall and STILL as cute as ever...

Toni Dee! said...

Wow . . . looks like you guys have been busy bees! I love the picture of Risa hosing Seth - classic hair and expression :)

Crystal said...

Wow what a lot of work you guys have done! We are having a birthday party for Ciara on Sat. and would love you guys to come. It's a hawaiian party. I need your e-mail so I can send an invite. I know it is last minute but I just got them done.

Crystal said...

Wow what a lot of work you guys have done! We are having a birthday party for Ciara on Sat. and would love you guys to come. It's a hawaiian party. I need your e-mail so I can send an invite. I know it is last minute but I just got them done.

Papa & Grandma Cox said...

It all looks great! I love how light the paint is, and yet soft, too. It is always fun to see how totally involved our Marisa is in the process. You guys are good parents. She is a blessed child as well as a blessing.

Sara said...

holy smokes, that is looking GREAT!!!! Keep up the hard work! You guys are WAY talented!

Trina said...

You guys work too hard! I supposed that's a good thing though. You're house is going to look amazing when you're done!

Shana Lynn said...

Hi!! It's so fun to see new pictures!! You guys are doing such a great job on your home!!! Looks like little Marisa had tons of fun painting!! Thanks for all the fun comments!! Oh, and I think that you guys should join facebook too!! It's like bloggin, but it;s easier to chat with friends, and long lost friends that you haven't seen in a million years!! Check it out!! Love you guys!! We did miss you in Cedar City. It felt weird not having you guys there!!!