Thursday, October 2, 2008
Limbo Limbo Limb...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh NNoooooooooo!!!!
Ok I have decided that when I do something ....even bad things to myself I go out with style. So this last saturday we went to a really great birthday party that was a luau. And what is at a luau.....at least the amarican style...you guessed it the limbo. So I have personally decided that seth and I have this huge competitive streek that runs all the way down our hole being that says....you must win.....you must win....you cant let you husband/wife show you up. So they said limbo and we were in. The bar got lower and lower and all that was left of the adults was seth and I which is never a good thing. That is when our true streek comes out. The only problem is when your body dosen't seem to want to cooperate. So there I was moving under the bar when....pop....and i dropped to the ground. My knee totally gave out on me. So needless to say....i didn't win...ended up with a swollen stiff knee...and I may need to go and see my least favorite person the doctor. Not that I have anything against doctors but man I think the only time that I go see the doctor is when I am on my death bed...ok slight exageration....but they seem to find everything that is wrong. Which ofcourse is there job...but it is never fun going....long waits...small visits...and the adults don't even get a sticker or sucker if they get a shot. HeHe Ok so we will see what happens...I just thought it was funny that I blew my knee doing the limbo. Never a dull moment at the ovesons house. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahhh, I am sorry about your knee, that totally stinks!!! Hope it heals fast and no long term damage was done. I guess that means you should avoid a luau for a while ;)
Oh I am soooo sorry! I just feel so awful! I hope everything is okay! Again, I am so sorry!
Okay, I know what I want to see at our next reunion...a limbo tournament. I had know idea that you and Seth were so talented. I can't wait to see! :)
Hey, Accountants aren't as easy to work with either, but you don't hear me complaining about it. In fact, they don't ever give stickers or suckers either. Just kidding. Ha ha ha. Dan
Ouch! Get better soon! Make sure Seth gets a good guilt trip about this!
Oh Melanie, you crazy girl!!! I, however, am not one to judge when it comes to competitiveness and stubbornness! I hope it is all ok.
I hope your knee gets better! I had a good time at the park with you! What does Adrian even wear? I need to watch Rocky!
Post a Comment