Monday, February 2, 2009

The day the Tree FELL....

So It is officially no longer Christmas at our house!!! lol Megan don't be too disappointed. Also even though I am posting this now we got it down before February...yep that is right not tree decorated with hearts. Marisa and I had a great time taking it down and I just stopped and thought about the memories that we made this year and how much fun we had this Christmas. Not that I suggest that you keep your tree up as long as we did but it was so much fun to think about as we took down the tree that has the same ornaments that Seth and I made when we first got married. Also the paper made chain. Yes I know you can buy ornaments these days but man was this so much fun to make. So it is officially Valentin's season at our house now!! lol

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Now you can start decorating with hearts and four leaf clovers!!!:) I love memories!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Good Job! And I love the desk, it looks awesome.