OK so with this pregnancy I have found a whole new range of emotions that I never knew before. With Marisa when I was pregnant and got upset I would cry....with this one I have felt RAGE....lol...it is rather funny...like punching fists through walls, using a baseball bat and chopping wood...go figure....none of which have happened but the feelings are ones of rage and breaking something....when I tell Seth of my funny emotions he just laughs and says "honey now you have a little bit of an idea how I feel and how I want to react...you are a little more like me during this pregnancy". He did also say "what are we going to do if these are signs of things to come" my reply was "If he is anything like you we will be A...OK!!" Get ready or not here we come into the age of the Boy!! :D
4 comments:
Sooooo funny! Isn't funny how our bodies to funny things like that. With Ciara I lost all my patience, I mean all of it!!!!!! Poor little Ethan those last few weeks!
Ha ha ha! Boys are the best! Happy anniversary!
Thanks for that post...I needed a laugh today!!!! No worries for you two, you already are awesome parents!!!
I didn't know that you were having a boy!!! That's so exciting!!! That's totally how donovan is, he just gets mad when he's hurt or frustrated. That's so funny that pregnancy changes us that way!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment