Always loads of laughs!!
Amber said...What a cute idea. I totally want to copy you. Would that make me too much of a copy-cat.lol
Did you have a mold for these? They are so stickin' cute!
cute cute cute! I love the after holiday sales! And I definitely need to get some of these pans!
ummm . . . yummy I want some :)
I will be looking for one of these at my door step melanie. Hee hee
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amber said...
What a cute idea. I totally want to copy you. Would that make me too much of a copy-cat.lol
Did you have a mold for these? They are so stickin' cute!
cute cute cute! I love the after holiday sales! And I definitely need to get some of these pans!
ummm . . . yummy I want some :)
ummm . . . yummy I want some :)
I will be looking for one of these at my door step melanie. Hee hee
Post a Comment