Camera Experimentation....so I got my camera and it has been so much fun playing around with the different capabilities. I know for all you pro's out there these are not the best shots but I was so happy that I had some fun ones turn out. Also they are some photos of a little girl that have been very much needed. It was funny because I went through my photos and there are very few of Marisa by herself. There are lots of us all together but just her not so many...I think today we just doubled that number. But I am up for criticism....let me know what you think :D
!! Enjoy !!
This little pose was all her it totally made me laugh!!











12 comments:
So very cute! What a great job you did! I need you to take pictures of my kids too! What camera did you get?
GOOD JOB! I think they are all adorable. :)
I'm not just sayin' this...these are really good. So happy for you.
She is adorable! I love the pics...
awsome pics! you are a natural!
amber said...
Holy cow, she gets suter everyday, and I love all you photos, they are awesome.
You did great Mel! I'm so glad you shared these with us! They look completely professional :)
Oh my!!! Please share the secret! What camera did you get!!! I MUST have one!!!!! She is a total DOLL!!!!
They look very professional to me!!! You did an amazing job!!! Marisa's hair is getting so long too!!! I hope that you guys are having a fun Easter weekend! Love ya!!
Cute, cute, cute!
I too am interested in what camera you got.
Hope you're having a Happy Easter!
I got a professional searies camera...it is a nikon D200 SLR I have wanted a really nice camera so I could teach myself photography and seth got it for me for our anniversary/mothers day/ birthday gift. One of those big ones that need that many holidays...lol. I absolutly love it!! Still have to figure everything out.
Melanie, these are great! Are you just having a blast using your new camera?!!! We must plan an outing together soon!
I love all these pics, but I especially like the one where Marisa is peeking around the fence. Good job!!!
Post a Comment