Monday, July 13, 2009

First's and still at the hospital

I just wanted to say sorry to all those waiting for photos...we are still at the hospital. Our little buddy developed a feaver the day that we went home so we headed back to the hospital. Seth gave him an amazing blessing and the doctors were baffeled because of the changes that were happening and no explinations for them. We got transfered to the bigger childreens hospital and skyler and I got our first ride in an ambulence :D We have been here since and he has continued to get better and the doctors are pretty confused and dumfounded....I am so thankful for the prestood in my life and for this wonderful miricle that has come into our family. It is amazing how loving and caring our heavenly father is and how many times over he blesses us. Hopefully today they are going to let us go home but I will keep you all posted!!

7 comments:

Jami said...

Thanks for the update. I've been praying for you and thinking about you. I also love the priesthood and know how powerful it is. I love the name Skyler and I hope he can get better soon! How are you feeling, Melanie? I hear C-sections are painful and they take a while to heal. Our prayers are with you all.

Brandi said...

I'm so glad to hear from you guys. I have also been thinking a ton about you and praying for you. I can't wait for another update. You guys are such a strong family! You're definitely great examples for me. Hang in there.

Crystal said...

So glad to hear about your new little baby! Sorry that he got sick- but that he is doing better. I will be checking back for more news! Congratulations, we are so excited for you and your cute little family!

mom o said...

Grandma Oveson told us about Skyler's birth and so I have been checking your blog to see pictures to share with her. I'm sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital but I know everything is going to be all right. Prayers will be answered. Now that I know I will add you to mine.
Love you
Aunt Sandra

Niki said...

I am so glad he is here and safe. We will be praying for him! Congratulations!

Parkinson Family said...

Congratulations on little Skyler! Such happy news! I hope his fever continues to improve poor little guy! Can't wait to see pictures!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

I am sorry that you are back at the hospital, but so thankful as you are for preisthood! I saw the picture on Heath's phone. SOOO CUTE! I hope that he gets better soon and you can all be home together. :)