Seth and I had the awesome opportunity to go to the temple with this amazing family!! They got baptized about two years ago and they all were sealed in the temple this last Saturday. It is so amazing to go to the temple every time I go I learn a little more. This time I felt really really blessed. It was a little bit of an interesting excursion because earlier during Skyler's birthday slip and slide party I slipped and hit my tailbone. Not sure if I broke it or just bruised it. Either way it really made me wonder if the trip was a good idea. After a bit of thinking we decided to go anyways!! It was a bit of a oucher of a trip but it was so worth it. 
This is the Galaviz Family. They have such amazing testimonies for only being baptized for 2 years they are sending their daughter on a mission and she is going to be an amazing missionary. The Parents and the daughter going on the mission received their endowments and the parents were sealed and then they were sealed as a family. It was so wonderful to be a part of this and to be in the temple. I was having a bit of a rough few weeks and it was so wonderful to be in the temple and the peace that it always brings into my life. It was so interesting to me though that this time even though the whole session I had to sit bending forward and a bit uncomfortable how much I learned. Many times the times that I am tried I learn the most but during this day it was a flood of learning and emotions and Wow it was so amazing!!! I love to see the temple...the words of one of my favorite children's songs but I really was singing that day I love to be in the temple...I want to be their every day!!! Oh how I love the temple and this wonderful family that were sealed for all eternity!!

Man they look awesome in white!!!
This is a photo with alot of members from the branch!! There are some amazing people in this photo that have taught me sooooo much!!!

Los Novios!! The Bride and Groom!!



This is the Galaviz Family. They have such amazing testimonies for only being baptized for 2 years they are sending their daughter on a mission and she is going to be an amazing missionary. The Parents and the daughter going on the mission received their endowments and the parents were sealed and then they were sealed as a family. It was so wonderful to be a part of this and to be in the temple. I was having a bit of a rough few weeks and it was so wonderful to be in the temple and the peace that it always brings into my life. It was so interesting to me though that this time even though the whole session I had to sit bending forward and a bit uncomfortable how much I learned. Many times the times that I am tried I learn the most but during this day it was a flood of learning and emotions and Wow it was so amazing!!! I love to see the temple...the words of one of my favorite children's songs but I really was singing that day I love to be in the temple...I want to be their every day!!! Oh how I love the temple and this wonderful family that were sealed for all eternity!!
Man they look awesome in white!!!
Los Novios!! The Bride and Groom!!
Thank heaves for this wonderful Gospel that families do not end with this life they continue and that we can all be together again some day!!
1 comment:
That is so neat! What a fabulous day for you, the branch, and the sweet family! Oh! How wonderful! I'm glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment