Monday, July 11, 2011

slip and slide...skylers 2nd b-day party

So for Skylers birthday mommy pulled out the slip and slide that I found at the end of last summer for really cheap and well gave it to sky buddy for his birthday!! It was great we pulled out the slide and put it on grandma and grandpa's hill! Everyone got in on the action!!
This was kind of fun we got a lot of photos as the action was happening all the way down the slide. Risa actually got the hang of slidding down on her own but she also got thrown down many times too!!!

There she goes.....

AND SPLASH!!!

Granpa coming down the slide......

Grandpa trying to stop himself after lauching himself over the end and headed for the cement part!!! Americas Funniest Home Videos material right here!!!.....more of the same action!! :D
Go daddy go....is what you would hear the kiddos chant!!!








I give this splash a 10!!











This is my son really happy with himself...oh no what are you doing son??




No worries mom I am just drinking the water off of the cement..."nummy water"




Sky buddies party was really tons of fun and I cant wait to pull out the water slide again....although I dont think I will be going down it agin sitting for a long time!! :D

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adrian said...

these are so funny! It looks like you had a fun time celebrating.